By now, it’s almost forgotten, so a full report will be a bit lame.
The highlights for me:
- the vibe
- the organisation: amenities, food, water points
- but most of all: the route!
It really is difficult to describe just how awesome the actual route is and how much I enjoyed it.
Plenty of excellent single track, farm lands, water crossing, forest riding, beautiful scenery, great downhills, nature reserves and riding through sugar cane plantations.
All in all, a must for any SA mountain biker.
- Loading tweets...
- 2016 Husqvarna Classic Mid-Illovo MTB Challenge reports increased entries
- Husqvarna Classic Mid-Illovo MTB Challenge & Trail Run – Sunday 24 April 2016
- An ‘X’ for Xterra – How not to do it!
- Sean Tait shares his summer plans.
- Westcoast Beach Run; 11 – 13 December 2015
- Adventure Racing
- Beach running
- Big 5 challenge
- Cape Argus
- Cape Epic
- Grape Escape
- Husqvarna Classic
- Kevin Evans
- knysna oyster festival
- Mountain Biking
- MTB Festival
- Sea Otter Classic
- The Munga
- Totalsports Challenge
- Trail Running
- XCM world 2014