By now, it’s almost forgotten, so a full report will be a bit lame.
The highlights for me:
- the vibe
- the organisation: amenities, food, water points
- but most of all: the route!
It really is difficult to describe just how awesome the actual route is and how much I enjoyed it.
Plenty of excellent single track, farm lands, water crossing, forest riding, beautiful scenery, great downhills, nature reserves and riding through sugar cane plantations.
All in all, a must for any SA mountain biker.
Follow me on Twitter
- BCA Mates Trail Challenge: 28 September 2013
- Which trail shoe?
- Knysna Big 5 Challenge 2013
- Electric MTB
- 2013 Nashua Grape Escape Pictures