By now, it’s almost forgotten, so a full report will be a bit lame.
The highlights for me:
- the vibe
- the organisation: amenities, food, water points
- but most of all: the route!
It really is difficult to describe just how awesome the actual route is and how much I enjoyed it.
Plenty of excellent single track, farm lands, water crossing, forest riding, beautiful scenery, great downhills, nature reserves and riding through sugar cane plantations.
All in all, a must for any SA mountain biker.
- Loading tweets...
- Westcoast Beach Run, December 2014
- CWC Durbie Dash 2014: feedback
- Going green on e-bikes in Sandton
- Heritage Day Kids BMX event
- I always wanted to know my sugars.